Games Workshop is preparing for Warhammer Fest this weekend, and the information is available now on a large number of Warhammer Digital Games that are currently discounted and going to have a presence at the event. We have a full list here, as well as some details from the Nomad Games announcement.
Big Discounts on digital Games, link below
Here is the latest and where to get your discounts
via Nomad Games
NOMAD GAMES HEADS TO WARHAMMER FEST
UK studio to demo the newly released Talisman: The Horus Heresy on iOS at this weekend’s festival.
LYMM, CHESHIRE, UK: Nomad Games has this week launched Talisman: The Horus Heresy on iOS as part of Games Workshop's Digital Assault sale event on Apple App Store , which runs May 12th – May 19th.. Customers will be able to purchase Talisman: The Horus Heresy at a special 40% discount price to celebrate the launch.
The Nomad team will be demonstrating the game at this weekend’s Warhammer Fest and visitors will be given the opportunity to play Talisman: The Horus Heresy and Talisman: Digital Edition games on PC, iOS and Android. New Talisman DLC The Nether Realm will also debut at Warhammer Fest.
Nomads will be giving away free games, posters and discount codes from their stand, and fans will be able to have their picture taken with a Chainsword.
For those fans unable to make the event Talisman: The Horus Heresy and Talisman: Digital Edition will be on sale for PC / Mac throughout the iOS sale period.
Warhammer Fest takes place on Saturday May 14th and Sunday May 15th at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry. An annual celebration of everything to do with the Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 worlds, the event attracts fans from across the UK and beyond.
A host of other Games Workshop licensed digital games will also be on show at Warhammer Fest. They include:-
* Total War: Warhammer (The Creative Assembly)
* Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide (Fatshark)
* Man O’War: Corsair (Evil Twin Networks)
* Battlefleet Gothic: Leviathan (Grand Cauldron)
* Dark Future: Blood Red States (Auroch Digital)
* Warhammer 40,000: Tactical Objectives App (Derp Studios)
* Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (Tindalos Interactive, Focus Home Interactive)
* Mordheim: City of the Damned (Rogue Factor, Focus Home Interactive)
* Blood Bowl 2 (Cyanide Studios, Focus Home Interactive)
* Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks (Flashback Games, Slitherine)
* Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade (Behaviour Interactive, Bandai Namco)
* Warhammer: Snotling Fling (Wicked Witch)
* Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr (NeocoreGames)
“Warhammer Fest is an important – and fun – date on the calendar of all Warhammer fans, and the same applies to us here at Nomad Games,” said Nomad Games’ Managing Director Don Whiteford.
“We’re delighted to be attending the event again, this time with the opportunity to show off Talisman: The Horus Heresy, as well as our best-selling Talisman games.”
Warhammer Fest takes place at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on May 14th-15th. Tickets are priced at £20 for adults and £10 for children aged 12 to 16. Children under 12 go for free. Find out more here - http://bit.ly/1WIgeeM
For more information about Nomad Games visit www.nomadgames.co.uk.
Games Workshop iOS Digital Assault sale:
To view the gameplay trailer for Talisman: The Horus Heresy head to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3laxkT8IkQ
To view the gameplay trailer for Talisman Digital Edition head to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqmGmxzXKEY