I must of been very tired last night when I found the warrior model floating around the blog-o-sphere. It actually does look like this might be a finished version of the model, or at least so close that final version just has slightly different detail or a more of it. Take a look at the pic and the model. Yep, the same. Last night when posting there was no correlation between the two, showing how extremely tired I must of been. I think the only difference is that the pic has the body and weapon being more slender that what the model has. Two days will tell.

Now we are waiting on more pics, poses, sketches etc. I for one am dying (almost literally) for a raider. This weekend will be an exciting one where I plan on staying on top of the latest pics and images floating out from show.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...