Dave Taylor is working on some Dark Age miniatures. Fans of this site know that it's a game that I really like the mechanics of, and the miniatures are just fantastic. Yea, I am a big fan of Brom's artwork. So when I discovered searching around today that Dave was working on some Dark Age, it was time to check it out.


If you don't know Dave Taylor, well let me introduce you a little. First off he is a great guy that I had the honor of getting to know a few months back at Nova. He does a lot of work with the Nova Charitable Organization and is a fantastic painter, with a huge background in the hobby. He knows more about painting than anyone I have met personally.

First off.... Here is a link to Dave's site.
http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com/

and here are some of his miniatures for Dark Age.







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...