Currently I am on vacation. In fact I have been for the last week and a half, its just hard to know since this is the internet after all, and most places have an internet connection. (or I can schedule posts if I know I will not have access).

Currently I am in Edmonton Alberta, sitting at Tim Hortons off of 82nd right now, for those familiar. I will be trying to get over to visit a local GW shop here possibly tomorrow night on Kingsway, but at this moment I cannot promise anything. This vacation is for family, and no gaming materials were brought on purpose.


The Future of the Faeit 212
Its been awhile since I have commented on the site changes being worked on for Faeit 212, and that is simply because they are taking some time. Video openings and images are being worked on right now, as the time fits. The site will be moving off of Blogger still.

There are still a lot of things being worked on behind the scenes, and most of the current site's articles have already been transferred off of blogger, wow was that file huge. So yes, things are still under way, but since we up and running there is no huge pressing deadline.

When I have something really cool to share, I will. Most progress though is not breaking news.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...