Whats On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

So my Brother and I have been into the hobby for a long time, hell we remember from before second edition. Most of these Squats came to me more recently then thirty years ago at the hobby store with my Dad, but still it's about time they got painted up properly (well tabletop standard at least: )

Since my bars are closed til the damnable pandemic gets reigned in I've been lucky enough to be back home with my family and have had a lot of painting time. I've always really enjoyed the Rogue Trader aesthetic and as an unemployed born-again-virgin for 2020 I've finnally gotten around to a pile of projects of which this gas been my favorite. I'm pretty certain I have a Malcador tank to look forward to from Santa this year to add but otherwise I'm happy with these guys as a full platoon to add fill out my Guard Company.

Speaking of which this is 3rd platoon of Whiskey company 1,472nd Regiment "Orphan Scum" of the Orgellian Crusade task force. The Imperium's ways of waging war mean most formations have a pretty short shelf life. The 1,472nd is one of the battle groups many dregs regiments, each a collection of survivors of shattered formations, press ganged "volunteers", or penal troops. As both veterans and abhumans the Orphan Scum are aware they're even more expendable then most and they'll be feasting in the Emporer's halls before long.

Keep up the good work.

Sam











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...