Whats On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

I have sent in a few of my kit bashed hero's before and hope you will enjoy these ones also,

Did a swap with a friend to get extra of the new box set and ended up with two of each character so decided to mix them up a bit.

Thanks to some resin 3d printed parts I now have a medic made from the bladeguard ancient, a chapter champion made from the justica I also made a librarian from  the captain.

I also had a spare terminator so I created a terminator ancient with a underslung storm bolter mounted in his power fist and fed from a hopper on his back.

Rule one if kit bashing, never get rid of those extra bits lol
Thanks

Alex







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...