I am now wrapping up this miniature with the final base section bring printed but I wanted to show just how big this guy is. He is a lot larger once I put him together and the miniature is turning out great. The only issue I had was on my first print with everything else being rather smooth. 

Ive got a little bit of trimming to do (a couple little nobbies keep appearing that I missed), and a little gap filling, but really happy with how this miniature printed out over all. 

Its big!

The Base is 6" dia
From Butt to front of Tusks is 7" Butt to forhead is about 5" with the trunk out another 1"
Height not including banners is just under 5 1/2" with banners 7"


I am about an hour from getting the last base quarter printed and an extra banner I wanted. So with that assembly is very much done within the next couple hours.

Here are some images. Im very certain that the miniature will reveal all its wonderful detail when its 






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...