Whats On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

I sent you some pictures of my nurgle kill team. Now I am following up with a few pictures from my project Noise Sisters. The idea was originally conceived way back in second edition, centering around a group of Sisters of Battle that had fallen to Slaanesh. Unfortunately with the metal SoB models of that era making the conversions was pretty much impossible. Fast forward to more recent times and plastic SoB models finally giving me the chance to build the models. On the tabletop I use these as Noise Marines.

Keep up the good work.
Cheers from the Netherlands,
Harm Jan














 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...