The Ender 5 Pro is a very cool machine once you get past the fact that all the info out there is for the Ender 5 and Ender 5 Plus. The differences are in the upgrades which makes finding information right now kind of hard. 

How did it print? This is the first large print I have done, so lets look at it close up. 

The thing we are mostly looking for is print lines on the print. Ive been really impressed so far on the print quality. 

FDM printers have come a long way.


MY SETTINGS

First and most importantly I am only printing at the normal setting. Most likely I will go one better after my current print to see if there is a visible difference.


If you look close at the following pictures you can see some lines. (very few) on the flattest surfaces. Really I am impressed on the print quality. 

The biggest lines can be seen here are the largest circular section. I don't think the lines were caused by me f'ing with the print, but I did have to change the PLA midprint somewhere around those lines.

There is some texture in these rocks but the lines are minimal.

This is a very close up image. 



Lets look at the print from a better angle. 




At normal print quality I do really like how these turned out. The Ender 5 is a beast so far right out of the box and able to handle these large prints. My second print, another ruined piece like this currently printing. I will have to change the profile from normal to high quality to see if I can tell the difference on my next print. 


I will get some paint on this over the next couple days so we can see even more on how the Ender 5 Pro prints.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...