What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

For your consideration in the "whats on my table" entries. My pics aren't about "what's on the table", so much as the table itself. Its not perfect, but I'm proud of the gaming table I was able to build with the help of my father and the patience of my wife. 


The Vlka Fenryka logo is painted on the top planks, which are removable to reveal the gaming surface. The GW battleboard tiles are placed over the green fabric. (I just received the battleboard a few days ago so it is still unpainted.) I have also included guidelines (not instructions) that can be used if someone would like to build their own.

I uploaded these pictures to a couple of FB groups where I go by "Draekus DAR".

-Desy











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...