What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I'm Walter from Florence, Italy. I'm an avid reader of your website, which is way more than just a rumour blog in my opinion. I paint since the early 90s, mostly greenskins, at ridiculously low speed. 
For the first time I'm submitting something for the "what's on your table" section, feel free to use it if you like it:


This unit is the most recent addition to my ever growing orc and goblin army, which I thought would be mostly useless after warhammer is gone, but 9th age is getting traction here. I have started it about 2 years ago, and today I'm calling it done. Not quite happy about the shields and the standards, but when a mini (or unit) is done, is done! Time to move on..

Hope you like them.

Keep doing your great job, 
cheers,
Walter





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...