Three products coming early next year? This little rumor bit says so, and would be a lot of fun.
Please remember that these are rumors.
via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
I was at GW HQ, talking to one of the management. adeptus
titanicus is on the way soon. he said they are looking at necromunda or
mordheim after that.
via Bolter & Chainsword
- The Warlord and Questoris Knight are done, Reaver is currently sculpted, the large Knight was already 3D printed and he looks huge (larger than a terminator). Cerastus Knights will be done after the Reaver is finished.
- The Warlord is sized between the 28mm Questoris Knight and Leviathan. Actually, it’s pretty much Thanatar sized, and also has the same amount of parts.
- The “starter box” will contain the rules, plastic scenary, plastic markers, special dice. No models in it – but there will be bundles on the FW site.
- They will do all the models in resin – maybe, maaaybe one day if it sells very well they can get green light for a full plastic starter box. But not any time soon.
- They will do the old EPIC slaaneshi titans/knights – but loyalist versions of them. The subjugator is a “lighter class” titan now, the smaller ones will still be knights afaik. They will get done in 8mm scale first, and later (hopefully) for 30k too.
- Stuff that already had CAD files can be scaled down, but the other way isn’t that easy. So don’t expect 8mm stuff beeing released in 28mm soon afterwords, as you can’t just upscale it.
- The game itself will be very tactical. It’s based around a maniple of 5 titans and knights support. You will have large cards for each of your titans, and marker for void shields, damage, energy etc.
- There will be 3 modes to play similiar to AoS – open play where you can test the waters, matched play with points etc, and narrative mode based on scenarios.
- Machine Spirit traits are in and important.
- Legion traits will be in. *Maybe* we will even get teleporting Warp Runners
- You can do an all Warhound army and play against lets say 5 Warlords – the site with the smaller titans will get battle traits to make these games fair.
- The first Black Book will be based upon the “Titansdeath”. It’s a huuuuge conflict whichs outcame enabled Horus to strike at Terra. Legio Mortis, Firebrands, Warp Runners, Maybe Legio Tempestus and a intro chapter about the first battle for Mars.
- More black books are planned – similiar to the “normal” HH series, but with AT rules and specific to these really large battles.
- ETA is roughly “first half of 2017”.