What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Long time follower, first time poster here. Just wanted to share what I've been working on for the last 5 months, my looted AT-AT, witch i'll be using as a Stompa. 



I never really liked the stock standard Stompa, it looks like it's wearing a dress and it doesn't even really have legs ( just look at the underside and you'll see that the feet are attached to some kind of flimsy chain mechanism). I've always loved the AT-AT design apart from the lack of Dakka, such a huge beast deserves more appropriate firepower. So I've improved the design of both.

I've included some pictures of my entire horde (forgive the quality, did them with my crappy phone), for size comparison. I'm happy with the scale of the model, bigger is always better according to ork lore. It also looks like it's more suitable for stomping.

Next project will be a forgeworld Killbursta.

Over and out,
DregArg Ugwort
(Ivo Kromholz)










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...