Hawk Wargames already has one fantastic game out, Dropzone Commander. It is one of my favorite games. Yesterday Andy Chambers confirmed on his own facebook page that he is teaming up with Hawk Wargames to create a space battle game in the Dropzone Universe.

Not sure of who Andy Chambers is? Well Battlefleet Gothic was one of his favorite projects when he worked back at Games Workshop. That is very much an all-star team in my book.

Andy also dropped one last bit of information..... The Game is called Dropfleet.

Here is what was said on Andy's Facebook page.
I'm going to steal Marcelo's photo again to make a post-Salute announcement - I am indeed working with Hawk Wargames on a set of tabletop spaceship rules for the Dropzone Commander universe, provisionally titled Dropfleet. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to have the opportunity to make another foray into spaceships as GW's now sadly discontinued Battlefleet Gothic remains one of my all-time favourite projects. It's a real privilege to be working with Dave, Simon and Louis at Hawk, they're passionate and dedicated hobbyists (see the 9' DZC scale model of the smallest ship in Dropfleet) so I think we'll be making this one a real doozy.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...