A week or so ago, I introduced the Special Ops Painting Service here on Faeit 212. If you missed out on what exactly the Special Ops Service is, here is a brief, and of course you can follow the link.

The Special Ops of Painting is here. What is that? Its a special group of painters ran by Shawn Gately (owner of Blue Table Painting), who keeps a small team of top notch artists around on the side. These guys are very good and ready to take orders, and Your project will be tended to by Shawn himself.

I have the latest info below from the Special Ops, as there are September deals that are being carried into October. So check out the latest info below.
 
via the Special Ops Team
Great to be here (virtually) with you.  You are on a pretty short list of clients being contacted directly and have at your disposal my special ops team.  I am at your beck and call.  Got a big special on for October.
We Love It.  Two slots for this one.  If you want to do a whole army, and your army is cool, themed, or fun, we will do the assembly* for free OR 40% off on your painting.  Two slots, that's it.  And that's a huge deal.
 
 I'd love to hear about any sort of project, but here are some that would be just plain cool:
Dark Elves (new models are out)
Skaven
Tau Battlesuit army
Titans or big stuff from Forge World of any kind
Dropzone Commander-- something huge and in an alternate color scheme
Dark Eldar Venom-based army
A huge Trollbloods army
An Astartes army (that's a whole company 1200+ figures)
Trollbloods tribe (100+ pts)
Super-rusted Cryx risen from the waters (swamp or ocean?)
 
New email for Compass Visionworks.  You can still contact me at jazzmouth@yahoo.com but I am now officially switching to compassvisionworks@gmail.com  This is a full-on company that is the home for my team.  This is also the Paypal address and where payments should be sent.
 
Visionworks is a labor of love.  I love working with clients directly.  And I love my wife.  I have created this company to provide her with greater security and the niceties of life.  It means something to me.  I want to win and keep your business.  You will have a fun and creative process and interact closely with myself and the artist(s) working on your project.
 
All right, that's it.  Thanks for reading.
 
Shawn
 Contact
compassvisionworks@gmail.com
Skype bluetablepainting
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...