The stat lines for Necron troops appeared out of nowhere. While they seem like very reliable stat lines, other apparent information that came with them from the same poster seemed a little bit out of tune. Here is the latest on necrons.


via mcmuffin (I didnt bother looking up on Dakka who the orginal poster was this)
i still doubt the validity of the DakkaDakka poster, but here is what he states the statline for the crons will be

Warriors: WS2, BS4, S3, T4, W1, I2, A1, Ld 10, 3+ = 18pts
Flayed Ones: WS4, BS0, S4, T4, W1, I4, A2, Ld 10, 3+ = 15 pts

that looks fine to me, and he also stated that units destroyed by sweeping advance can re-enter play through the monolith or pylon

my mouth is so dry from the amount of salt i am taking with this, but make of it what you will.

6 Comments:

  1. WS2, S3, I2 for 18 pts; they had better have some great rules of "We'll be back" and their gauss weapons or these stats seem a little off.

    Like you I'm taking a heavy dose of salt with this rumour :)

    Rathstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going over to DakkaDakka and reading some of the posts I think these stats could be very possible. WS2 would reflect how necrons do nothing but bash you with their guns in close combat. The S3 is still a little questionable, but if the FNP ignores double strength and AP2 negation, as well as the gauss weapons being AP1 on a roll of 6 against vehicles then S3 for 18 points seems possible. I would say more likely 14 or 16 points with the S3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you name me a unit that has a value of zero in their stat line? I can't. These aren't even good fake rumors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can name 3 right off the top of my head from the Dark Eldar Codex. Khymera, Ur-Guls, and Razorwing Flocks. Oh yea, wait, Clawed Fiends makes 4 out of one codex. To make it more realistic, they were Ballistic Skills as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A full third of the Chaos Daemons have BS of 0, as do several Tyranid units (Genestealers are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I think there are a couple more). Still, I find that statline at 18 points hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, it still depends on the other powers they have. Feel no pain without dying to double strength weapons/ap2 for instance and a decent gun easily reach 18pts for me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...