Faeit 212.

Mankind is living in the End of Times. Doom is at hand. We are pushed towards this undeniable truth, and are besieged, soon to be cornered into a desperate battle we cannot hope to win. Fear not, for the Emperor's will is not idle. I, Lord Inquisitor Faeit will gather the forces of mankind and strike at the heart of our enemy.

I do not believe in coincidence. A great adversary exists. It is my crusade to take the greatest forces of mankind, unveil the great adversary, and with a pre-emptive strike, drive the blade of the Emperor through the Beast's heart.

Mankind has reached its boiling point. Faeit is at hand, and it is I who shall strike first.

For those that don't know, 212 Fahrenheit is the temperature that water boils. This is the background of my Faeit 212 army, and I've been considering posting or linking up the writing behind it. I will possibly start that later tonight if editing time permits.

The story starts here
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...