Visions of Beasts Day 9. 


via WarCom

My lord,

Another day passes, but for me, time holds no meaning until I can use the Rumour Engine. Through my sleep-deprived eyes, I discerned the ‘I’ rune within the cloud that erupted forth from the machine. ‘THONDI’, it now reads, and my suspicions as to the location being revealed have grown.

But what threat lies therein? Another mysterious image was left in the wake of the engine’s esoteric emission – but as a man of academia, I need hard facts, not insinuation. I can do no more than continue to speculate the nature of our foe for now.

I’m convinced that we will learn more about the threat being revealed by Rumour Engine any day now – and also where in Ghur they may be found – yet I no longer trust my own judgment, for it has been found sorely wanting. I shall return to my studies of the temporal anomaly, as its predictable repetition helps put my tortured mind at ease.

        – Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...