Day 11 - Visions of Beasts



via WarCom
Lord-Ordinator Verrinus,

I appreciate your determination to scout the region of Thondia with such haste, but I would strongly advise caution. I’ve just received a report from Yndrasta – the Celestial Spear herself – who has been waging a fierce campaign in Ghur for many cycles and knows the Realm of Beasts better than any of us.

I impart to you her words in the hope that they deter you from travelling to Thondia alone.
AoS RumourEngine11 May28 Quote

After unsuccessfully trying to find you in your quarters, I sent a messenger to seek out the location of this so-called Rumour Engine. She could find no evidence of the machine itself, only this celestium shard containing an image – similar to those you discovered previously – in the middle of the floor of an abandoned chamber.

AoS RumourEngine11 May28 Image

I hope this message finds you whole and hearty rather than in the Reforging Chambers. In any case, come and find me as soon as you are able –  I believe I have discovered the connection between your findings and the temporal anomaly, and would like to discuss it with you.

       –  Lord-Celestant Vandus Hammerhand


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...