A continuation this week of the Rumour Engine, Visions of Beasts Part 3 comes with more hints. Are we getting somewhere yet?


via WarCom


My lord,

I found myself drawn once more to the mysterious machine of wonder. My scholar’s intuition throwing caution to the wind in order to discover its secrets, I turned the dial a little further before pressing the button this time to see what would happen.

The machine once again coughed forth a cloying cloud of smoke, but whereas before the miasma was odourless, it now wreaked unmistakably of bog and mire. I must confess that the stench made me vomit rather spectacularly – a first since my Reforging. 

When the foetid vapour dispersed, as ever, it left behind a fresh image bound in Azyrite realmstone, which I send to you with all haste.

AoS RumourEngine3 May20 Image

Despite my best efforts, I have learned nothing of what these images represent beyond some sort of connection to Ghur, the Realm of Beasts. I humbly beg your counsel on this matter.

The temporal anomaly continues to point towards an ending of sorts, though its exact nature remains a mystery. My studies continue.

       – Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...