Who would of thought that this would still be going. OK, not much of an idea on this one. What do you think?




via WarCom

My lord,

In today’s study of the mysterious machine, I turned a cylindrical knob before pressing the red button. Again, I was surrounded by a voltaic cloud – it is well that I was wearing my helm to avoid any follicle backfire. 

This time, the cloying vapour revealed to me the rune for ‘H’ before dispersing to reveal a shard of Azyrite realmstone containing this image.


Alas, but should my suspicions be correct that the arcane engine is seeking to warn us of some grave danger, there are too many locations of possible interest within Ghur that begin with ‘TH’.

As such, I shall continue my studies of this machine and the temporal anomaly that continues its rhythmical countdown, in case the two are somehow connected, and will send word if I learn more.

       – Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...