Visions of Beasts continues for the Rumour Engine.

via WarCom

My lord,

My waking vision blurs from mental exhaustion, yet I remain determined to decipher the riddles of the esoteric machine I have named the Rumour Engine.

Today, it revealed the rune for ‘D’ to me – making ‘THOND’. This allowed me to narrow down the possible location to a handful of regions within Ghur. I almost called upon you to muster your Vanguard Chamber with haste to scout each area. Given how thinly stretched our forces have become in the light of recent events across the realms, I thought it better to hold back until we can narrow the search.

Once again, I was left with this celestium image, though the Rumour Engine refuses to reveal more than this teaser of what we will face.

I desperately hope that you have fared better than I at identifying this new threat, for I remain flummoxed. I yet believe that I can identify some link between these images and the temporal anomaly, but any connection still eludes me. I will send news forthwith if that changes.

       –  Lord-Ordinator Verrinus Longsight

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...