What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com. The line up is rather short so its still a great time to get your submissions in.

I read the blog every morning and always look forward to seeing what others are working on. Never felt like I had anything good enough to share, myself but I'm so proud of these guys.


I've just finished my latest labour-of-love and the first in a series of 90's inspired Ork conversions.

May I introduce you to.... Da Killaz!

In-game, along with their combi-flamer touting Bouncaz, they comprise a squad of Nobz and a Nob with Waaagh! Banner (the singer). They're on the hunt for a looted wagon big enough to mount the stage on it's back (prefferably an old Stormlord minus the turret) so they can take Da Moshpit where the fighting's best.

The stage and Amps are made from softboard. The cables and guitar strings are old guitar strings. The drums are end-caps from 22mm copper water pipe.

Next up: a squad of boyz converted as a Madboy retinue for my Wierdboy and I'm always on the hunt for a 90's Battlewagon to stick a big shooter on and use as a trukk.

Dave








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...