We had a supposed leaked image earlier today, and I can tell you its fake. Its not real. Here is a description of the real cover from someone that received their White Dwarf early.


While this is a still a rumor until something official is announced, I am giving it the full 5 stars of reliability.

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212 *****
The White Dwarf came early here. The cover is a large dwarf (runelord?) wearing a winged helmet, furred cape, and wielding a large two handed hammer. I dont know fantasy very well, but I am guessing it is a runelord. There is cracks of lightning surrounding the hammer's ornate head. Along one hip is a smaller hammer, and along the other a book with a large dwarven rune upon it. 

Overall I like the cover, and is what I would expect for the cover. He is marching foward like he is going to whack you with his hammer, and it looks like it would hurt.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...