To Submit your work please send up to 8 images or a short video to natfka@live.com to get into the line up. Its short now and is a good time to show us what is on your work table, finished or not.

I would like to submit these for possible consideration for the What's On Your Table segment.  I've been working on my Indomitus models, painted in Blood Angels livery.  With each model I've been experimenting with different techniques I've never tried before.  With the Chaplain, I wanted to try to use blues and purples in the skin tone to make it more "realistic" and lifelike.  Additionally, I've always loved the bone-colored parts of the old Juan Diaz sculpted Chaplain Terminator and I wanted the Primaris Chaplain to have the same kind of livery.  With the Judiciar, it was my first time trying to stipple paint to create a worn leather effect and my first time attempting a molten metal effect on the sword.  With the Assault Squad, I wanted to try Eavy Metal painter, Paul Norton's recipe to make them as clean looking as possible. 

For my narrative games, all of the bases have some remnants of bones or skulls on them due to the planet they're battling on - the Osseous Garden, a planet with bizarre fauna where the vegetation requires the leeched minerals from the bones of the fallen in order to grow.  

Thank you,

Darian











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...