What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Lately I've been working on a Unification War project.  An what's a unification war without some thunder lads?
I've been putting this army together with the Heresy ruleset in mind, using Blackshield cymarie as a rules base (+1S, +1T, -1ld), using primaris marines as a scale reference.
I started out just converting primaris bodies, sculpting heads, backpack, weapons and shoulder pads.  After a bit I sculpted bodies as well in order to get chainmail in all the joints similar to the old art.


Still WIP are some destroyers, a squad of marauders and some terminators I patterned form a mix of modern, catiphractii and saturnite armor

-Garin







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...