What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

this is my submission for the "what's on your table". Thanks for the great blog, I am reading it every single day! 

This is my very first kill team I am currently building and painting. Still early WIP but I wanted to share some of my ideas and conversions. I only play Xenos armies when it comes to 40k but I wanted to paint some primaris for a really long time, so building an Alpha Legion Kill Team gave me a pretty good excuse to do that. All the models I used are from the Shadowspear box but most of them are converted as you can see. I don't think the look of the chaos cultists models fit theme of the alpha legion. I wanted something more roguish for them, so I used the Delaque Gang models from Necromunda. The color I used for the armor plates is called "Psychotic Illusions" from GreenStuffWorld. 



Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Lars






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...