I know many of you have been reading here for years on this site. A couple months back I brought Talk Wargaming in, at his request, providing him a place to post up articles to help his site and network out with the chance to add additional content here.

The last article posted there was some question on whether it was original or taken from someone. I believe that the article is indeed part of the Talk Wargaming network, and that he had the right and could post up the article, but I felt it does not fit the content here on Faeit 212.

The Content he was providing was good and some great articles were posted about our hobby. Its just hard to know on my end where and what the articles are or where they come from.

So I pulled the plug, and removed previous content.

I still think Talk Wargaming has great content, but it is just not going to work out on this site.

So please on my account do not stop heading over there. I am not taking any further action. And keep the comment section clean please, no ripping on Talk Wargaming. All blogs are an integral part of this hobby, and I hold no ill will.

I also threw this article in and post-timed it, as it is not news and does not need to be on the front. Got some other great stuff coming today.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...