Keeping it Civil with Tough Topics
A couple quick things. A reminder about keeping it civil. Tough topics lately, and for the most part we are all on the same team here. It was starting to get a little rough out today.

Problems with Disqus Loading
If you are having problems with Disqus loading, or have to keep hitting refresh to get the comments to load.... I figured "a" solution. (i was having the same issue).


I went here.... and low and behold the first step fixed me.
https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466227-why-isn-t-the-comment-box-loading-

Solution 1
Clear both your browser's cache and cookies - How do I clear my cache and cookies?


Old Comments...
Still no resolution in recovering the old comments. This old computer is grinding everytime I attempt to load them (a little smoke, the smell of burning....maniacal cries from the depths of the warp). There is a conflict between Google and Disqus that is apparently known, but that doesnt mean its good bye forever. I will continue to look for a work around, or a fix. It's not a top priority at this moment, but I will get it figured out.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...