This evening is mostly about packing and getting ready to fly tomorrow morning (early), so we have a What's Your Table with David Brodeur, and his magnetizing of his Grey Knights.


Since everyone is joining in to show their stuff, I'll drop by to show what I was painting tonight : some Grey Knights ! I'm still not very far on them, and they're all magnetized (more pieces to paint I guess). 

Also, my gaming group and I have a small (and new) blog about what we do if you wish to share or put it on your blogroll. http://thoseonceloyal40k.blogspot.ca/

Thanks !
David. 



What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...