There is a lot of rumors going through the internet right now, and I am slowing it down a little for the day. The main reason for this, is I dont think any of its going to be right on the money. I do think everything we have been seeing is from credible sources, and there could be several reasons or ways that a lot of these will line up.


Presence of Faeit is an editorital, just what is on my mind right now. 

So dont throw in the towel, and think that your current list or way you like to play is not going to be valid anymore. I have a feeling that it will still be there in the morning after the eve of the new release.

Whether its the old Foc, Percentages, or a complete explosion of the what we currently know, this is supposed to be a fix to what we have been playing in 6th edition and to incorporate Escalation and Stronghold Assault. Right now I am going to just keep up the optimism, and leave you with this last bit about 7th edition from 40k radio.


via 40k Radio
Ok, so the evidence is out there right in our face. Warhammer 40k 7th edition is slated for the summer. If you guys remember our source told us 5 months ago it would be dropping in June. 

Valhalla Trip Starts Tomorrow.
 Thats right, I am wrapping up packing, loading, and just getting ready to go. Models are already packed, and I even have my boarding pass already.

I will be keeping up with rumors, news, and doing a lot of Valhalla coverage over the next week. So it will be a very busy week ahead, one that I think will be very revealing for the new edition, and showcase one of the best events our community has to offer.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...