One thing I hear a lot of on my end, is when a model goes missing from the GW site. Most of the time I read these, check them out, and then move on. However there is a trend just in the last few days for missing models which is starting to form a pattern. Missing Finecast.


Now it could just be that Finecast is going away, and these models are sold out, but some of these are popular models, like Coteaz and are HQ models. I have also heard of very vague bits about a new resin that will be used in the near future, but really have not had enough to do an article with.

I cant imagine that they would not continue to produce Coteaz. Could Forgeworld be taking over some of these on the production end? Or is GW going to start using another resin?

I thought I would bring this up, and it is most likely nothing. Here are some emails I have received just recently.

via email #1 here on Faeit 212
I just wanted to tell you, just in case you wanted to inform the newsgoers of 40k that the Tau XV-8 Battlesuit Commander has been taken down from GW's website, presumably to go from finecast to resin. Not sure if you knew, but wanted to inform you anyway.

via email #2 here on Faeit 212
I don't know if this is something that's been noted before, but I was searching the HQ section of GK on Games Workshop today, and I noticed Torquemada Coteaz was missing. Again, I don't know if that's been mentioned before, but I found it odd that he was gone, seeing as how he's an HQ for two factions.

via email #3 here on Faeit 212
hey just to let you know some models are missing from the fantasy range
including
ogre kingdoms fire belly




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...