Well, its here, and we've all had time to go over the codex. As luck has it, I will be starting my first space marine army with the Blood Angels. Im very excited about, and have been working out the details of how I want to play this army. By the looks of it, there are some very very devastating and fun things to do here.

Ive spent the hours already going over lists, cutting and pasteing. While I have finally come down to something I might like, Im not sure if its something that will go into a main list for myself.

Things you will not see in my lists are..... Death Company, unless its just to get death company dreads, or sanguinary guard.

Things you will see, are furioso dreads, especially librarian dreads. You will see sanguinary priests, probably corbulo, honour guard, assualt squads, and baal predators.

I will be posting more on this army, as its going into production very very fast. Also please note that I just had a baby, so my posts will come out a little slower over the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

  1. My father, brother and I visited West Point to see a football game ro zeny between Army and Boston College. Taking a stroll before kickoff, we met many cadets in neatly pressed uniforms. Several visting fans asked the recruits if they would pose for photographs ragnarok online zeny, "to show our son what to expect if he should attend West Point." One middle-aged couple approached a very attractive female cadet and asked her to pose for a picture. They explained, "We want to show Ragnarok zeny our son what he missed by not coming to West Point."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beijing reported Saturday was the second Shaiya gold consecutive day of Grade I, or "excellent", air quality, marking a decade-long high for the number of such days in a summer month in the city.China Environmental Monitoring Center (CEMC) figures put Beijing's Air Pollution Index (API) at 23 Saturday, the Games' eighth day, and sro gold at 17 the day before. Deputy director of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Environmental Protection Du Shaozhong said that brought the total of Grade I days in the first half of August since 1998 to seven.In the other eight days, Beijing's air quality Silk Road Gold was Grade II, which still fell within the International Olympic Committee's standards for the host city.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...