Submit to  by sending in up What's On Your Table to 8 images of what you are working on in your  miniature wargaming hobby. Send them to natfka@live.com 

I'm converting my 40k feral ork / wildboyz / snakebite army. So far it's really a lot of fun. Ofcourse i'm very happy with the New 40k releases.. i just love squigs..

I included some photos of my Kommandos. Some pictures of my tankbustas ( with a wheelbarrow filled with antitank mines), my ork boss and jumppack orks ( with wings + rokkets).

I have painted 50wildboyz and 10 bikers( boarboyz) and have so many ideas popping up in my head...  Nothing great, bust mostly funny stuff...

#loveconverting #orksarethebest #happywithourhobby

Thanks for informing us everyday and keeping us enthousiastic about our hobby..

Greetzz jan






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...