Yea I know you have probably already looked at this guy, but I was away and did not see the announcement til today, and it is one of the coolest miniatures for 40k that I am looking forward to. hmmm, Thousand Sons army in the making? Who knows, Ive created entire armies off of my love of a single miniature before. I suppose it depends on the mark up. 

With a new codex coming this might be right up my ally, if my Grey Knights will let them be in the same room that is!

via WarCom


Every Infernal Master knows two of the six Infernal Pacts that feature in the new codex, each of which summons tutelaries from the warp to intervene on the battlefield. 

Based on your choice of Infernal Pacts, the tutelaries can be tasked with killing or confounding your enemies or enhancing the abilities of your own units. Here’s a sneak peek at two of them to slake your thirst for knowledge – how very Thousand Sons of you.




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...