What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hi Natfka, hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Thought I'd send you in some pictures of the deathwatch force I've been painting up. It's more of a hobby army than a tournament force (I'm using a landraider!) and I've really been enjoying putting it together. 

I've got three different squads of vets, one for long ranged fire support,  one for short ranged firepower and one for close combat.
The Corvus Blackstar is the kit that made me start collecting the army and I've repurposed some of my old models to join them as well, including an old metal weaponed landraider and one of the original metal box dreads. It weights more than the rest of the army combined.
Lastly I've painted up an inquisitors greyfax to advise the deathwatch and given her a pet as well.

As you can see it's still a work in progress and I've got a fair way to go.

Keep up the great work on the blog.
Michael








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...