What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I am submitting for What's on Your Table my homebrew conversion for a prototype Leman Russ II: "King Russ". I was inspired by what I saw online and because that particular miniature was no longer available, I decided to convert my own using the Malcador Defender as the base model. I honestly think the Malcador are worthless, but I love their design so I felt this was a great was to field a model I like with my own touches and homebrew rules for casual play. The conversion pieces (punisher sponsons, tank turret and cannon, tracks, engine and autocannon sponsons) I got on eBay from a wonderful tank conversion company Blood and Skulls industry (machinator248) who I shamelessly promote because with this guy's kit this tank would not have come to life.

I field this tank against my brother's Tyranid hive fleet. He has really gone crazy and been reinforcing his hive fleet with more monsters and swarms then I can keep up with using my Death Korps. So we brainstormed a min-campaign which would allow me to use this tech-heresy tank for the good of the imperium. I have also included my homebrew rules which give some information on how this tank came to be, its usefulness, and its drawbacks.

Thanks,
Daniel







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...