What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I finished a Kharn the Betrayer statue.  Though actually I'm the betrayer for not paining him in World Eater colors.  I created a war band with the green & gold scheme with the miniature Kharn (seen in the 4th pic) as the champion & painted the statue to match.  This monster took longer to finish than my titans, around 70 hours.  There's just so much detail in it.  The statue is nearly 12" tall & probably weighs 8 pounds.  Assembly was a pain because of the weight & I kept rubbing off paint & breaking off skulls & chains trying to position it to glue on new ones.  I still have more shading work to do, but I'm happy & relieved to finally get it done.  


-Watcher 411







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...