First up tonight on What's On Your Table, Realms of Battle Sector Imperialis. These boards are very cool.


Hi Natfka,
Greetings from across the pond! Thought you might like to see the Realm of Battle Sector Imperialis gaming board I'm painting. It's very much still work in progress, in fact as you can see I've only finished one bit of metal on one of the 6 tiles, but it's coming along nicely, I've even roped in the fiancé to help! I've also got two of the Forge World city scape tiles to paint to complete an 8'x4' board, along with a load if scenery still to build!

The board is for the gaming store I run in my part time with my two friends. It's just a small hobby business run for fun. We've been open a year and have just moved into a new space and wanted to invest and build the best city fight board outside of warhammer world!. If you're interested in checking us out facebook.com/kirtongames
Love the blog!
Cheer
James





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...