Tonight we get to check out a very large Black Templar army.


Hi!
Atlast I have the chance to join this What's On Your Table Thing. =)
I'm a big fan of this site, and always checking for news or rumors everyday.
Well, here are my Black Templars. I have a lot of picture of them, but I only chose 8 as required.

THE CRUSADE IS NOT DEAD!!!!!
Although gw hates Black Templars now, by throwing out our codex, and giving us one of the weakest chapter stupid tactics in C:SM, and making BT supplement just a dream.
Still, for me, Black Templar is the BEST non-first founding chapter in W40k universe. :P

Thank you for giving the chance to show this wonderful guys naftka.
Hope I can still send another pictures of them, like better views.

Thanks again!
-tony










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...