Grey Hunters are up next. Some serious skills for someone just starting out in the hobby.


Hi Natfka,
I'm Joost from the Netherlands.
After seeing this weeks: what's on your table from a talented person which was fairly new to the hobby.
I myself started with the hobby 1 year ago and with a contest at my FLGS coming up i finnaly finished up my starting squad of grey hunters and gave them some nice bases.

I'm still having a lot of fun playing and painting and i hope i can progress even more.
I hope you like it.
Kind regards,
Joost





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...