The second half we have our first Space Wolves in quite some time showing up.


Hey Natfka!
Greetings from Holland! With all those Space Wolves lurking the internet I thought you might like to see my latest project. It is a Space Wolf Landraider with the Scibor conversion kit. I finished it quickly a few weeks ago for a tournament, but I'm planning to add some more paint hours to really finish it. I think the conversion kits are awesome and you really don't see them enough.

Anyway, great blog and keep up the good work!
Bauke




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...