First up tonight is a Genestealer Cult army!


Hi there, just wanted to share an old dream coming reality as of late.  These are the first models in my Genestealer Cult.  I began with the intention of building a Tyranid army with Astra Millitarum allies, but started my project with the AM forces first.  I've been collecting the old OOP Hybrid models for some time, and with 7th edition 40K I finally have an excuse to do something with them.

Please note these pics reflect WIP and are in no way completely finished ( with exception of the infantry hybrids ).  

-Grant










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...