Sculpting a model from scratch for an army is something beyond my own personal skill, and patience. Here we have a reader who has all of that for his own Eldar Banner Man Project.


I have been checking your site most mornings on the way to work for the last year or two and find it a really good place to find out the latest rumors and I enjoy this new what’s on your table set up you got going on so thought I would join in.

I have done a little green stuff in my time but felt I should get off my booty and really go for it doing one from scratch, as I love Eldar I decided to go for that, the problem is I have an obscene amount of Eldar and didn’t really need anything so in the end decided I would go for a good luck charm and hence the project was started. he was made over a month or so during my lunch breaks at work and is made from paper clips and green stuff 

To say I am happy with the results is an understatement lol

He is not quite finished as I have run out of time before other commitments took hold but I plan to finish painting him as well as try my hand at sculpting some more miniatures at some point when I can find time, maybe this time with the intention of getting them cast

Thanks










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...