A recent order from a reader revealed a little a Space Wolf button that came with his order. Of course its not something he ordered, and when he called in to make sure this was his order and there was no confusion, customer service revealed that little extras are making it into some orders.


The picture above is the proof. Very cool.

via a reader on Faeit 212
Hey Natfka, just a heads up for your readers. Games Workshop is adding extras to mail orders again! I ordered five paints and got a space wolf button! I called their customer service (just in case I got someone else's order, to help them out if they had a complaint) and they confirmed that the warehouse is adding little extras to some orders now. Reminds me of the good old days! I've included a picture for proof.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...