This is a game that I was very interested in, and to be quite frank, I simply lost track of it. This is a game with a serious rock star design team of Alessio Calvatore, Rick Priestly, and Ernie Baker. Set at 15mm, the game really looks like it would fit right into my games, with little overlap in genre with my other gaming systems.


There looks to have been several releases since I last posted on it in April, and I am hoping to get a chance to learn this game in the near future.

I wanted to do, is to get the opinions of others who already have it, or are taking a closer look at this game. Technically I am on vacation right now (and buried out in the central Oregon Cascades dodging forest fires), so I am hoping to get more details on this game when I get back.

I see that they recently had a bunch of releases, and I will have to figure a way to get the starter set as things settle in August.



http://www.architectsofwar.com/allquietonthemartianfront.aspx

ALL QUIET ON THE MARTIAN FRONT 
NEW RELEASES
The following items are now available for purchase;
US Armored Infantry Squad HERE
US Forlorn Hope Teams HERE
US MKII Steam Tank Command Variant HERE
Artillery Emplacement Trench Set HERE
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...