There has been a series of long downtime for internet connections up here in the Utah Mountains for the Valhalla event. For the last little bit its been impossible to get connections to get articles up. I think some of the issues were fixed, and I apologize for the delays.


There was a good sized blizzard here, so there was quite a bit of snow here. Internet connections are going to be strongest during the late evenings and early mornings, so I will be getting more up as soon as I can.

Literally as you can see the weather was causing the issues, as well as being up in the remote Utah Mountains. Just so you know, the place is awesome, and just a ton of fun. I have lots of rumors, and information coming this way. Including the results of some games that will be very interesting.




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...