Submit to  by sending in up What's On Your Table to 8 images of what you are working on in your  miniature wargaming hobby. Send them to natfka@live.com

I thought I'd share pictures of my gaming table (WIP) and of the latest game I played with a friend. The match was exciting as we had no idea, who had a higher victory points total until at the very end.

The table is designed to be light to move around and quick to setup. Our gaming group also has fancier tables more heavily based on GW products. Maybe you remember the Mars refinery table and the winter trench table from an earlier What's on Your Table. However, we only use those when we have the whole day reserved for gaming. A lighter table is great for evening games.

I wish everyone fun hobby moments!

-Nabla







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...