Hmmm. Its really a disheartening way to do things, but it seems some people who had signed up were refunded their money and now we are looking at the Launch of WARHAMMER 40,000: IMPERIUM not coming until 2022. 

Somehow this feels vaguely familiar. 

https://www.warhammer40000imperium.com/

The UK version of the site currently says coming soon.


via a reddit user u/SSJNegative3
So a week ago it opened and I registered, it said I would get my first 5 weeks of orders than it would be on delay until sometime late 2021.... I got an order number after emailing their customer service directly but now it looks like it isn't shipping at all until 2022 and they refunded my money?

Has anyone else in the USA gotten any notice on the delay and/or has had the same issues?
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...