What's On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

Since my last submission I have expanded my Blood Angels yet again, with some great Primaris units from the Indomitus box set.

More recently, I’ve been focusing on my ‘Pre Primaris’ collection, adding a furioso Dreadnought, Baal Predator and a pair of Razorbacks to transport my kitbashed mk8 and Space Marine Heroes tactical squads. For more pictures of my Blood Angels army check out my Instagram (@captain_wibblebottom) where Im also slowly painting an a Eldar Aspect Warrior ‘Swordwind’ army using nearly all old classic metal models!

-Christopher









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...